BITCOIN Continues SURGE - Blockstream Liquid BTC - XRP Virtual Currency Japan - Coinbase $1B Custody
Повышай свой финансовый уровень и зарабатывай больше денег вместе с нами! Для консультаций оставляйте свои контакты в комментариях!
https://evgen3790.ru/ - авторский блог по инвестированию, лайфхакам и электронике.
Help support the channel by joining my Patreon group -
Sign up with Coinbase for Free and get $10 free Bitcoin when you spend $100! -
Easily purchase Altcoins such as XRP, Cardano and more on the Binance exchange -
Download Brave Browser to Earn Free Basic Attention Tokens -
Get $25 off your Coinmine One purchase -
Follow on Twitter -
Follow on Facebook -
Help support the channel! Donations :
BTC - 3GPcKwB3UGML4UiYqZM6BYx7Nu5Dj7GKDD
ETH - 0x7929e49cabe8d95d31392eaf974f378b508da2f4
LTC - MWMhsyGX7tsTPGS2EtSCAWpy3ywCv25r6B
XRP - rDsbeomae4FXwgQTJp9Rs64Qg9vDiTCdBv Destination Tag=================================================
#Bitcoin #XRP #Crypto
- Bitcoin continues move upwards by crossing over $8,300
- Crypto Exchange Binance Restarting Services After Post-Hack Upgrade
- The future’s so bright for crypto that investors need to wear shades. Travis Kling, CIO of crypto investment firm Ikigai Asset Management, is more bullish on bitcoin than ever. From any vantage point, bitcoin has turned a corner.
- Blockstream Launches Security Token Platform on Bitcoin Sidechain
- Ripple’s XRP Falls Under “Virtual Currency” in Japan in New Blockchain & Crypto Regulation 2019 Report
- Brian Armstrong: Coinbase Custody Has $1 Billion of Crypto Under Management
- One of the world’s largest electrical companies is teaming up with ethereum app iExec on a new test.
EDF, the fifth largest electrical utility company with a $33 billion market cap, has launched its visual simulator software GPUSPH on iExec, a decentralized application that operates on ethereum mainnet.
- Huobi Launches OTC Desk for Institutional Investors
- U.S. Representative Tom Emmer plans to reintroduce a bill that would benefit taxpayers who hold cryptocurrency resulting from blockchain network splits, or hard forks.
Emmer revealed his intention to reintroduce the “Safe Harbor for Taxpayers with Forked Assets” bill, first announced in 2018, during a panel on the relationship between government and technologies at Consensus 2019 on Monday.
Disclaimer - Thinking Crypto and Tony are not financial or investment experts. You should do your own research on each cryptocurrency and make your own conclusions and decisions for investment. Invest at your own risk, only invest what you are willing to lose. This channel and its videos are just for educational purposes and NOT investment or financial advice.
Bitcoin, Bitcoin News, Bitcoin ETF, XRP, XRP News, Ripple, Ripple XRP, Ripple News, Ethereum, Ethereum News, Litecoin, Litecoin News, Crypto, Crypto News, Token Taxonomy Act, Bakkt, Erisx, Fidelity Digital Assets, Cryptocurrency, Digital Assets